"Every Blues Chord You'll Ever Need...
In About 1 Hour"
The Essential "Must Have" Blues Chords for any playing situation are all here in one place. Organized for quick reference and usefulness.
Sounds impossible, right? Far from it.
The thing is, most chord books full of thousands of chords are not made by guitar players.
Those chords “theoretically” exist… but in reality you would never actually play them (or try!)
With Essential Blues Chords you get every blues chord you’ll ever need… and you get them all quick and easy.
In less time than it takes you to watch another episode of your favorite show, you can learn every guitar player’s “must have” chord shape ready for your next tune or jam session.
The chords are divided up into 4 groups for easy access:
1. Open position chords – used primarily in acoustic blues, but Stevie Ray Vaughan was also a big fan in Pride and Joy.
2. Dominant 7th family – the 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, and 7#9 (the Hendrix chord from Purple Haze.)
3. Major family – major, major 7, major 9, etc.
4. Minor family – minor, minor 7, minor 9, etc.
Now can you learn these chords from a chord book? Maybe… eventually. But why take the time to sift through them all?
They are all right here, and available for less than a large pizza.
Besides, if you don’t like it for any reason you’ll get every penny back.
It's About More Than Just A Handful Of Chord Shapes...
As you probably know by now... the internet is a wealth of information...
And as you've probably discovered, some of it is good, and most of it is not very useful.
I discovered the same thing going through chord books as a young man learning to play guitar, and modern day chord videos haven't improved on things much.
But while it's great to learn some chords, there are some other cool things you'll get out of Essential Blues Chords that you might not have considered...
- As you play chords, and you know their name, your brain will classify and catalog them... so you can likely recognize them when you hear them used in your favorite songs later.
- In the process of playing and practicing these chords, you'll be playing the 12 bar blues form... so you will internalize it making you better able to play blues songs you may not have heard before, and better able to solo over blues chord progressions when you're ready.
- Since you have to play something, I'll show you some standard strum patterns within the course so you can actually play these chords in a way that sounds musical, not just like someone banging away on a chord.
And there are loads more benefits besides, but I think you get the idea...
Learning chords the right way, with a practice method that is musical, makes sense and will improve you in many areas.
Just Say “Maybe” And Give It a Risk-Free Test-Drive
For A Full 90 Days!
I’ll make you more than just a guarantee…
It’s my 90 day risk-free, love-it-or-leave-it, full money-back personal promise.
Get the Essential Blues Chords course and give it a whirl. If you don’t love it, just let me know and I’ll refund your payment… no hassles, no questions. And you don’t even have to send it back.
So here’s the deal…
So Here’s What To Do Next…
Right now, while its fresh in your mind, click the big “Add To Cart” Button you see below to get your copy.
You’ll be taken to my hacker-safe and secure shopping cart, where your credit card or paypal information is completely safe.
The DVD and printed material will be on its way to you tomorrow… and you can pay by credit card or Paypal.
Or you can have it right now with instant access Digital Delivery. There’s no wait and you will be able to stream or download it directly from the secure Member Portal.
And the best part, it’s only $24.95 for the DVD version, and only $17 for the Digital Delivery.